JAVNI OGLAS za izbor dodatnog osoblja/saradnika za angažman na poziciji „Operater baze podataka“
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Rulebook on selection procedure and manner of engagement of additional staff/experts to implement special, international and bilateral agreements in the Directorate for European Integration (DEI) no. 05-02-3-BT-762/20 of 11 September 2020 and no. 05/A-02-3-KT-762-2/20 of 22 September 2021, and the Decision of the DEI Director no. 05/A-34-SB-867/22 of 8 August 2022, pursuant to the provisions of the Special Agreement on Grants signed between Sweden and DEI, the Directorate for European Integration announces
for the selection of additional staff/experts for the position
- Database Operator for the period from 20 September 2022 to 31 May 2023, with eight (8) working hours daily and based in Sarajevo (one position).
Entering of data in the database, including data from the following documents:
- IPA action documents, IPA III action documents,
- IPA project progress reports,
- Monitoring reports,
- Evaluation reports,
- IPA Framework Agreement,
- IPA Financing Agreement, IPA III Strategic Response for BiH,
- other database-related tasks that would enhance the system's performance, support programming, monitoring and evaluation, contribute to better data collection, and improve analytical capabilities.
General legal requirements:
- citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- medically fit to perform duties for this position
- university degree, Faculty of Technical Sciences - IT, or Faculty of Social Sciences, level VII qualifications or minimum 180 or 240 ECTS credits under the Bologna system of higher education,
- minimum two (2) years of professional experience after graduation, of which minimum one year of professional experience in projects funded by international donors,
- knowledge of English, minimum B2 level,
- excellent knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office).
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- motivation letter in one official language in Bosnia and Herzegovina (handwritten signature)
- CV in English on a given form (handwritten signature)
- copy of Citizenship Certificate not older than six months as of the date of issuance by a competent body
- copy of university diploma
- copy of Certificate of work experience in a given profession
- copy of document proving the required level of English language knowledge
- copy of document proving the knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office)
The required CV template can be downloaded here.
The candidates who have submitted timely and complete applications and who meet the requirements from the public call, will be invited for an oral test of knowledge required under the job description, i.e. for an interview.
Exceptionally, and depending on the epidemiological situation at the time of the interview, Directorate for European Integration will retain the right to organise an online video interview with candidates. The DEI will inform the candidates thereof in due time.
Applications should be submitted in a closed envelope within eight (8) days as of the publication day, i.e. by 18 August 2022 at the latest, and sent exclusively by registered post to the following address
Directorate for European Integration
Đoke Mazalića 5
71 000 Sarajevo
It is necessary to indicate on the envelope:
Prijava na javni oglas za poziciju „OPERATER BAZE PODATAKA“
„NE OTVARATI - OTVARA KOMISIJA“
(Application for a public call for the position of “DATABASE OPERATOR”, DO NOT OPEN – TO BE OPENED BY THE COMMISSION”)
Incomplete and untimely applications will not be considered.
NOTE:The selected candidate will be hired by concluding a service contract with the Directorate for European Integration.
Before signing the service contract, the selected candidate is obliged to submit original or certified copies of all necessary documents, if they were not enclosed in the application, along with the Certificate of no criminal record not older than three months and a document proving medical fitness.
Copies of documents enclosed with the application for the public call will not be returned to the candidates.